Thank you Leisure Pro!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THRASH

Contributor
Reaction score
In early August I had a terrible customer service experience, once of a few with an online scuba shop. You can actually read about that in the "Thumbs Down" section. By the time I realized they weren't going to follow through as stated, I was kind of in a time crunch. I called Leisure Pro after seeing they had the product I wanted on their website. It was nearly 6pm so I asked him if I had missed the cutoff. He said no, we can ship out for you still and in fact I can do a little better on the price for you too. He offered this when it was clear I was in a bind and already prepared to order at the advertised price. The total price shipped with next day air was less than I had seen it anywhere by far. I got off the phone and had a confirmation email nearly instantly. I later received an email with shipping confirmation and tracking. Excellent customer service. I am HUGE on customer service as I am sure most of us are.

LP is the proverbial 800-pound gorilla of on-line scuba shops (somehow operating out of a small space in Manhattan), and as such, many out there want to find a reason to dislike them. But I have never seen a single negative comment about their customer service (or prices). Nothing but praise.

We have only experienced excellent customer service with Leisure Pro. Once to a point that my husband shook his head and couldn't believe they accommodated me - fast and friendly!

Last edited:
My signature is off because we're closed today, but I just wanted to thank you for sharing your good experience with us. If you could message me the name of whoever helped you, I'd like to make sure they get the proper recognition.

For anyone who may stumble across this post at a later date: we're all human and occasionally have bad days, but if you ever run into that, contact me directly and I'll get you taken care of ASAP.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom