Staying near W Palm Beach In July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We also find that to be the best alternative. But I am always careful about checking previous reviews and looking closely at the fees that are charged for cleaning and damage deposits. Most of these rentals are fine, but there are a few who will take advantage of you. Do your homework and you will be fine...

My wife and I are coming to Florida soon and found a place using Airbnb.com Just a quick look at Singer Island and it looks like there are some reasonable places to rent, here is one example: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/4800509?s=ehB6RWAI

We've also used vrbo.com as others have mentioned and had really good luck with that too.

Have fun, I am sure looking forward to diving BHB too!

Good to hear from you again:
The evolution-engine bikes are more user friendly, aren't they? I loved the power and the rumble, and the feel of the power through the solid mounts , although my hands would get pins and needles. When my shoulders would get seriously chilled even at 70 degrees with my lined leather jacket, I decided it was the end of my freedom days! Now I have realized it could have been my developing rotator-cuff defects.
Doesn't the Fort's beach rules require buddy diving now? I once dived off of a Sharkey's boat in 2005, and being buddy'd with a 100 lb. girl from the Netherlands. She used air at a much slower rate and on the return to the boat, I had to snorkel back through disgusting brown seaweed while she cruised below. When I dive from shore I will make all my decisions instead of the boat captain!
I've stayed in Fort Lauderdale previously, and a Best Western in Key Largo with moist windows and a dank smell that was unavoidable throughout the hotel.I'll be more careful and choose a AAA rated hotel.

---------- Post added December 27th, 2015 at 02:14 PM ----------

Thanks Triggerman: It's been many years since I dived BHB , May of 1999. I hope it is the same or better!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom