Irda. Driver for Windows 10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any idea when the rest of us will see this?
You can go get 11082 now. It's kind of a PITA, but you will get there eventually. Start with Windows Update, go to "Advanced Options", look down at the bottom for how to apply to be a Windows Insider. Once you get on the insider program, you will find a little slider bar for you to set your preferences (slow vs. fast) about how quickly you want to get new updates. You have to slide it over to "fast" and then wait up to 24 hours for it to take effect. Check for updates again and it will start downloading 11082. Good luck on trying to get there without doing 2 full downloads and rebuilds! The first one is the generic Windows Insider version, the second one is 11082...the one you wanted all along.

You can go get 11082 now. It's kind of a PITA, but you will get there eventually. Start with Windows Update, go to "Advanced Options", look down at the bottom for how to apply to be a Windows Insider. Once you get on the insider program, you will find a little slider bar for you to set your preferences (slow vs. fast) about how quickly you want to get new updates. You have to slide it over to "fast" and then wait up to 24 hours for it to take effect. Check for updates again and it will start downloading 11082. Good luck on trying to get there without doing 2 full downloads and rebuilds! The first one is the generic Windows Insider version, the second one is 11082...the one you wanted all along.

Nope. Won't do it. It requires you log into windows with an email account so Microsoft can track you better. It also opens doors.

build 11082 works great with my scubapro irda dongle. I didn't have to reboot or anything.... I plugged in the dongle and it just worked, like it used to.

build 11082 works great with my scubapro irda dongle. I didn't have to reboot or anything.... I plugged in the dongle and it just worked, like it used to.

Any idea when 11082 will be released?

I signed up for the Windows Insider program weeks ago but never managed to get the 11082 update. Any news on when it will be available to the public?

When you signed up for the insider program, did you select the "fast" ring? Its my understanding that it takes 24 hours for this selection to take effect, so that could also be a factor.

Is there any update on this development? I am using a Singtel IR USB dongle for my Luna. It works fine for Win 7 but in Win 10, although the Singtel driver is installed and running, the Smarttrak software does not communicate with my Luna.

Any solution?

No idea. Still on 10586. :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom