Loggerhead Turtle Not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have no idea how my avatar name includes "loggerhead turtle".. The photo is obviously not a loggerhead turtle and I have done all I know to erase that. Any help?

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

I suspect it's a designation bestowed by the bbs software. I think I'm a barracuda as something in my settings says so, though I don't see it as I do your loggerhead designation.

Oops. I do see "barracuda" under my name once I post my reply.

There is a hierarchy of names, indicating the number of posts you have made over the years.

I have no idea how my avatar name includes "loggerhead turtle".. ...//...
Don't sweat it. This new BBS implementation comes with issues.

Groups appear to be broken. I've PayPal'ed SB for a Site Supporter subscription over a week ago, they have the money. Nothing yet. I'm still a "Great White". Rubs me the wrong way, I don't see myself as a great white anything. So when I finally "Go Red" (I'm a child of the 60's, got a problem with that too...) I'll be able to go back to "Solo Diver".

Progress can be a bit lumpy at times...

It is indeed a mess, with groups being the worst. We are working on it. Believe me, it's a lot harder for us than it is for you, in the faint hope it makes you feel better.:wink:

Hhhmm. Apparently I'm a Manta Ray...kinda like that. Not sure I should post anymore, for fear I might be labeled a Flounder or Crab....

We've been working on User Groups and it's giving us trouble so you will be seeing your User Titles changing as we get it fixed.
Supporting Members and Sponsors that have custom titles have stayed the same.

As to the fish names see here
Who changed my name?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom