Loggerhead Turtle Not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've PayPal'ed SB for a Site Supporter subscription over a week ago, they have the money. Nothing yet. I'm still a "Great White".
You're showing as a red supporter now.

Yeah, Thanks! ("Better dead than red", -you're old enough... LOL!)

Anyhow, looks like diversteve made it happen. Kudos to the backroom guys and gals!

Last edited:
Yeah, Thanks! ("Better dead than red", -you're old enough... LOL!)

Anyhow, looks like diversteve made it happen. Kudos to the backroom guys and gals!
I'm still waiting for a fix on my displayed Message count, as if it was anyone's business how many PMs I've had here. Why does this silly system think I have 45,288 - and consider me #2 on Notable people...??

I have no idea how my avatar name includes "loggerhead turtle".. The photo is obviously not a loggerhead turtle and I have done all I know to erase that. Any help?

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers
So get a picture of a loggerhead and put it in for your avatar. Problem solved!

Manta Ray? I should be a Sea Urchin!

Last edited:
Dear Gordon,

I don't have a nice photo with a loggerhead and me in the background. Maybe just a selfie of me would be more appropriate…I've been described worse!

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

Dear Gordon,

I don't have a nice photo with a loggerhead and me in the background. Maybe just a selfie of me would be more appropriate…I've been described worse!

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

I totally get calling you a loggerhead. :wink:

Did you read my post about following that new boat of yours?

Back
Top Bottom