Strobe For Canon S110 With Wp-dc47 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rvdniet

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys,

In 5 weeks I'm heading to Bonaire for a 2-week diving holiday. I have a Canon S110 with the Canon WP-DC47 underwater housing and I'm looking for an external strobe. One my shortlist is the Sea&Sea YS-01, the YS-03, the INON S-2000 and D-2000. Any good advice?

Thanks in advance.

Hi guys,

In 5 weeks I'm heading to Bonaire for a 2-week diving holiday. I have a Canon S110 with the Canon WP-DC47 underwater housing and I'm looking for an external strobe. One my shortlist is the Sea&Sea YS-01, the YS-03, the INON S-2000 and D-2000. Any good advice?

Thanks in advance.

I have dual D-2000s and use the STTL and it works very good

hard to beat the S2000 for a quality compact flash. D2000 is a more powerful strobe but way bigger. Can't comment on the S&Ss but the are likely comparable to the S2000. I looked at them but went with Inon. +1 on the Eneloop batteries. been shooting S95 + 2x S2000 for 6 yrs and haven't missed many shots. Certainly don't miss the weight or the bulk of DSLR

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom