Hello From Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

49north

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have been reading and learning from the great forums here for awhile now and finally decided it was time to join.

As a new OW diver, I have many more questions than answers. I hope that as I gain experience, I will be able to contribute something meaningful to the scubaboard community.

hi welcome about where are you located im in ont ..................steve

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA.....

Welcome from Ottawa

Welcome from NS....er... Fort Mac East.

Thank you for the warm welcomes! I wish the water here was as warm:) We were out on Saturday and the water was a balmy 50 degrees at depth. Not fun in wetsuits! We are currently in the market for drysuits.

hi welcome about where are you located im in ont ..................steve

I am near Vancouver.

Hello from Calgary!

Welcome to diving & Scubaboard! Personally, I enjoy seeing/responding to newbie's questions. It keeps me fresh & makes me think about the basics. That's the wonder of Scubaboard...you can solidify & increase your knowledge by reading all sorts of posts. :)

It's also cool to follow people who seem interesting or knowledgeable. For instance, I'm a recreational diver who loves to travel & I enjoy diving with a buddy in sunlit, warm water with great vis. in my wet suit I'm following my polar opposite: a U.S. based tech diver who loves dark caves in cold water and dives in a dry suit. By seeing what he's posting & liking in my news feed, it takes me to a part of the board I normally wouldn't go & also increases my knowledge in a way that wouldn't happen otherwise.

Happy diving!

Back
Top Bottom