www.divervision.com ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Both are different company.
Announcement1

FUN-IN Underwater Photo Equipment Co., Ltd. would like to thank our friends and customers in Taipei and the Northern region for their support in the past 9 years. We have restructured our business operations in order to serve you better and to make an official announcement that:
1) We have ceased our operations of our Taipei Branch with immediate effect at 2F, No.300, Sec.3, Heping E. Rd., Taipei, 106, TAIWAN. Any business, activities and events operating from the above location is not associated with our company.
2) Customers who has queries regarding purchases, repair, maintenance and warranty of equipment purchase prior 1 May 2014 are welcome to contact our
Head Office at: No 134, Sec.3, Linsen Rd., Tainan 70452 Taiwan
Tel: 06-2740508,
Email: info@fun-in.com.tw
3) We would also like to take this opportunity to clarify that the website belonging to "Divervision" is not in anyway related to Fun-In Underwater Photo Equipment Co., Ltd.
We are in the midst of preparing for the launch of our new Taipei Branch to serve you better and in the mean time, please contact our Head Office for any of your underwater photographic equipment needs.

Last month I purchased an INON Z240 Type 4 strobe from Divervision. And in early October I bought a Light & Motion Sola 800 Photo light from them. The Sola has been on 10 dives and I have not had a single problem with it. The battery lasts as long as advertised. The INON strobe has also been taken on about 10 dives. I have only used it on manual or full. This weekend the strobe was used to take 50 photos on FULL. It keeps firing.

I have had no problems with anything that I have bought from Divervision.com. The INON is $200 cheaper than Backscatter, B&H, or Blue Water Photo and it works just as good as the one I previously bought from Blue Water Photo. I had my items shipped from Taiwan to an APO military address. The items were received in less than 12 days which is about normal for items shipped from the USA.

on the strength of the the last post by safetyjay in particular i took the chance and in july 2015 ordered inon strobes from divervision. no problems with order and delivery was prompt.

suggest you spend very little extra and use EMS ("express mail service"). will be shipped via the taipei postal service and be delivered in the usa by the usps (and i believe in other countries party to postal agreement with taipei by your government's service). tracking was flawless as well. had an issue with dhl international in the past and would not use them again, even if it was free.

I have bought from Divervision several times, including a Subal ND 800 housing, two Inon Z240 strobes, and just this Augudt 2 S&S YS D2 strobes. Excellent pricing and service from Taipei to Los Angeles.

I had an issue with warranty support with DiverVision.com. Ask them about product warranty and their return policy before you buy anything from them.

I just bought some up-grades for my Sea & Sea housing from Divervision - it took only about 8 days from time I ordered till I recvd the items (shipped from Taipei to USA). Very quick response, quick shipping and great price. I would rate them 10/10 --
Only thing I would suggest is - check and make sure they have items in stock - same with any business - otherwise u may have a shipping delay.
SC

I say the same, my experience with Divervision is excellent, I deal with Sandy there. My comment relates to spare parts for housings, these are hard to come by. I have owned 7 housings of different makes, and overhaul my own, it is easy. But finding the parts can be hard, as some US dealers will not sell them they insist on making a big profit on overhauling the housing themselves.
Providing O rings and parts: Ikelite is most cooperative, Subal may be cooperative but their oversheas mail charges are high, and Sea&Sea I do not know about.
Taking a housing apart to clean and overhaul it is easy, if you have the spare O rings, are at all handy and have a few basic tools. It is useful to photo the housing inside and out to have a record of where everything goes. To prevent the parts from escaping I work on a nappy towel and put all loose parts in a jar with a screw top. That way the overhaul can be done in 2 hours or so. .

I tried Divervision for a significant upgrade to my camera system.
Firstly, they were VERY responsive to my questions.
Second, they were SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than anyone else
Thirdly, I received my order in 3 day (From Taiwan to Florida)!

Very impressed. I'll use them again and recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom