For Sale Mares Smart Watch Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oceanshutter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Great Condition and new battery just installed. Includes Box. Only used on a couple of dive trips.
Retails for $400, I am selling for $300.
http://www.leisurepro.com/p-mrsswcw...e?gclid=Cj0KEQjw9IS-BRC4qZXagbLs6uMBEiQAYHBh-

Let me know if you are interested. You can email me at oceanshutter@outlook.com

Thanks,
Dustin

IMG_4979.JPG
IMG_4980.JPG
IMG_4981.JPG

What did you not like about it???

Great Condition and new battery just installed. Includes Box. Only used on a couple of dive trips.
Retails for $400, I am selling for $300.
http://www.leisurepro.com/p-mrsswcw...e?gclid=Cj0KEQjw9IS-BRC4qZXagbLs6uMBEiQAYHBh-

Let me know if you are interested. You can email me at oceanshutter@outlook.com

Thanks,
Dustin

View attachment 380300 View attachment 380301 View attachment 380302

What did you not like about it???

There isn't anything I didn't like about it. It is a great computer. I won it in a competition, and I already had a main computer (uwatec) and spare backup wrist computer (oceanic). Both of which my wife has the same computers. I like having the same equipment my wife has, makes carrying spares and knowing how to work things easier. So this computer didn't make sense to keep.

Dustin

Yes I do. Let me know your email address via pm, and I can send you a PayPal invoice.
Ummmm, I clicked on your web site and found the most impressive picture/video gallery of under the sea I have ever viewed! Simply spectacular!

I see you like to share these moments and I was wondering if you have a dedicated thread here on SB? If not, many people are being deprived of this amazing site!

Ummmm, I clicked on your web site and found the most impressive picture/video gallery of under the sea I have ever viewed! Simply spectacular!

I see you like to share these moments and I was wondering if you have a dedicated thread here on SB? If not, many people are being deprived of this amazing site!

Thank you very much! I don't have a dedicated thread per se. I do post my videos under the underwater videography thread however. Most people follow us via Facebook, Vimeo, YouTube, and instagram. I do the videos, and my wife does the photography.

Dustin

I subscibed...! Stay With Us......simply amazing work! WOW!

Yes I do. Let me know your email address via pm, and I can send you a PayPal invoice.

If the computer ever needs servicing will I be able to take it in, or are they going to give me hell for not purchasing it from an "authorized dealer" and then how would they know that I didn't?

Back
Top Bottom