who does private scuba charters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i do not see that $ on the web site. says $492 for a 6 day 2 tank. $442 if you book online ahead of time. no mention of private charters that i saw. did you arrange this yourself as a special deal ?

Hi Rick,

If you have 6 divers, that IS a private charter - no need to pay extra or advertise for that. I just sent you a private message :)

Also keep in the mind the overall dive experience.

Only a few offer 120 cu ft tanks.

Not everyone stops for an extended surface interval at a beach club.

Only one that I know of (Aldora) does east side dives if a norte closes the port.

Only one that I know of (Aldora) dives at sites north of Barracuda.

I think everyone would, if they had a boat free. I have chartered Scuba with Alison when I wanted to take the fam on Discover Scuba.

I just dove last weekend with Deep Blue. Can't say enough about them, but then again I don't have much basis for comparison.

I think a lot of the dive ops will do them upon request. You just need to give them enough notice in case they need to get an extra boat, if the rest of the days schedule is full.

Dive with Martin is showing $305 for 5 days of 2 tanks. That's $1830, not $2610, unless I'm missing something.

Back
Top Bottom