June/July trip - looking for a buddy or buddies for 1 week in Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

I am going to Bonaire this summer, dates TBD (late june or July) and I could use a buddy for a Sat to Sat trip. Male or female, I don't care, I also dont mind being a 3rd wheel. Just looking for someone to do 4-5 dives a day and one who doesn't mind peddling around a coral head for several minutes if needed. Photographers/videographers don't mind me, I take some video.

I also enjoy doing guided East coast dives with Bas Tol and would like to do several with him, but am flexible.

If someone is interested let me know.

Thanks,

Jason

OMG, look what the cat done drug in! You can't help but have fun around this cat! Have fun there my friend. Who are you staying with?

Haven't seen you on the board for awhile! Second NetDoc, while we never had the opportunity to dive together, we did have the pleasure of beers at the Buddy bar maybe around 2010 (?) where you kept us entertained with stories. Packing for our annual trip now, yippee!

The OP is from Chicago. Gotta watch those folks! LOL

Yeah, been while. I gone and went and all be growed up now. I prefer to stay at Buddy Dive because I like their setup...but I won't be too picky if someone is against it..I just need a damn good reason. :wink:

Jersey, 2010? Was there with my family and sounds like I was drinking. Leaving the family home this time. Need my Bonaire fix.

Not really looking to travel alone....it's not much fun.

J

Jersey, 2010? Was there with my family and sounds like I was drinking. Leaving the family home this time. Need my Bonaire fix.

Not really looking to travel alone....it's not much fun.

It could have been earlier - '08 or '09. Not sure who you were traveling with. Traveling alone is an acquired taste. Good luck!

jepuskar,

If you are interested in joining a group at Habitat, let me know... We are there the first 2 weeks of July. PM me if interested. Most of the group will be in 2br/2ba single story bungalows with 12 boat dives and unlimited shore tanks included......

jepuskar,

If you are interested in joining a group at Habitat, let me know... We are there the first 2 weeks of July. PM me if interested. Most of the group will be in 2br/2ba single story bungalows with 12 boat dives and unlimited shore tanks included......

Thanks, I'll let you know. I may have to do the group thing, but I really dont like people. :wink:

"Thanks, I'll let you know. I may have to do the group thing, but I really dont like people. :wink:"

Too bad you aren't going in May, this made me think we'd get along great....!

Hello,

I am going to Bonaire this summer, dates TBD (late june or July) and I could use a buddy for a Sat to Sat trip. Male or female, I don't care, I also dont mind being a 3rd wheel. Just looking for someone to do 4-5 dives a day and one who doesn't mind peddling around a coral head for several minutes if needed. Photographers/videographers don't mind me, I take some video.

I also enjoy doing guided East coast dives with Bas Tol and would like to do several with him, but am flexible.

If someone is interested let me know.

Thanks,

Jason
Hi! I need a dive buddy/roommate for Bonaire June 17-24 in Bonaire!!! I'm staying at the LaPlaza Resort all- inclusive with NuHorizons Dive and Travel. Let me know if you are interested, thanks! RunnScuba

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom