Piranha Dive Computer Bungee Mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaeger62

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Anyone used these? Are they good quality? Looking to get a bungee mount for my Vyper.

We recommend and sell 5/32 bungee.

Tobin

Do you sell it in anything besides black? I like that mount but was hoping to go with a different color bungee besides black.

there was a run of pink mounts years ago.........but black is the only option now I believe.

Last edited:
Do you sell it in anything besides black? I like that mount but was hoping to go with a different color bungee besides black.

We stock only black bungee. Other colors are no doubt available from other vendors. I will point out that finding the right "sping rate" for the bungee wasn't all that easy. Too stiff and it's hard to don, and you run the risk of tearing the mount. Too weak and things fail to stay in place. 5/32 has proven to be a good combo.

Tobin

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

an off-topic argument about patents (etc.) that included several personal attacks was removed, along with other posts referencing the argument. Please keep the posts on the topic of the thread.

I got both a vyper and a compass mount from Tobin in 2006.......great product and service. Tobins a straight up guy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom