Suunto Mosquito Button replacement

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a dead mosquito and D9.
Excellent!
I am really interested in the mosquito, specifically one button.
Please let me know your price for the "dead" unit.
If Mark wants all but the one button for me that's fine, but timing on getting the button is important to me and it may be best if I just sell Mark the unit (less 1 button) after I install it into my computer.
Please let me know this is great news.
Thanks JFS

I have a dead mosquito and D9.
Excellent!
I am really interested in the mosquito, specifically one button.
Please let me know your price for the "dead" unit.
If Mark wants all but the one button for me that's fine, but timing on getting the button is important to me and it may be best if I just sell Mark the unit (less 1 button) after I install it into my computer.
Please let me know this is great news.

Maddox, you have dibbs since I piggy backed on your thread. I just need one button as well. You can purchase and I will split the cost, and you can mail me a button, or the other way around. Just let me know what you want to do. Thanks, Mark

Did you ever get the Mosquito, and if so do you still have any button covers you would be willing to part with. I need one for my daughters mosquito.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom