Wanted WTB Steel 72 in Hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BenjaminS

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm looking for two matching galvanized steel 72s without liners that are in hydro. Please PM me with offers.

Verified today, Discount Divers Used Scuba Gear | Buy Sell Trade Donations | Drysuits Regulators BC's| Custom prescription masks has a pair of galvanized 72s in hydro, but they want $189 each for them . They said they will discount if you bought both though. Maybe worth a look?
SAM_8855 (1).JPG

I've got a set doubled, but I'm in Florida though.
LMK if you want more info [I tried to the conversation thing with you, but it's blocked]

As mentioned above, your conversation settings are blocked.

I have a set of LP72s that I'm not using.
I can look at them when I get home this evening and send photos if you're interested. They had a new Hydro either this month or last month, maybe January.
I believe they were born in the early 1970s, for some reason I'm thinking 1971, but I could be wrong there.
The problem of course is I'm in the Seattle area. There's a chance I could be headed to NY at the end of April and if that goes I could just put them in checked bags empty with the valves out. Come to think of it I'm not entirely sure they have valves in them. I'll check that tonight too.
Anyway, let me know if you're interested and what you were hoping to spend on them.

I have quite a number of galvanized LP72s and can find you a matching pair. Hydro with plus rating last year. $150 each with an older K-valve, $200 each with a Thermo pro valve. I can ship a pair of cylinders for about $50-$60 depending on your address.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom