For Sale Pair of PST HP100 steel tanks - need hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reisender

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Pair of PST HP100 steel tanks with PST DIN valves (with yoke adapters). Used, but in good condition. If I'm reading the stamps correctly, they were born in January 2003. Last hydro was done May 2012. Dove for a couple of years after that and stored since then. They both need hydro and VIP.

Prefer in person sale to avoid shipping costs. $275 in person for both tanks. The tanks are currently in Hermosillo Mexico, but I'm headed to Phoenix Arizona in early March and can bring the tanks with me. I will also be driving cross country from Los Angeles to Virginia in June or July, so could possibly meet along the route.

Attachments

• HP100 Stamps 2.jpg
    HP100 Stamps 2.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 54
  • HP100 Stamps.jpg
    HP100 Stamps.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 66
  • HP100.jpg
    HP100.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 63
  • HP100 Hydro.jpg
    HP100 Hydro.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: OTF
Unfortunately, I don't think I'll make it as far south as Houston. If that changes I'll certainly let you know.

It looks like they’re the “newer” ones, 3442 psi and can be din/yoke convertible valves
I’m personally not that interested being in FL but that info would help, and if I were in CA that would be a different story
If they’re the older style 3500 psi and DIN only, a much harder sell

They are the 3442 psi variant. Both tanks are stamped E-9791-3442. Both tanks come with DIN/yoke convertible PST valves.

I'm interested. San Diego anytime soon?

Back
Top Bottom