Closed PST HP100

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wasabean

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello, I'm wondering if anyone is selling a PST branded HP100 galvanized steel tank. I'm in Los Angeles and will be in the Monterey, CA are next week (6/4/2023). if out of state, I'm willing to pay for the shipping cost if its reasonable. Thanks!

hmm...good question. I'm actually not sure. I picked one up yesterday and I already took it to my LDS for a viz and fill. I'm planning on doubling it so I'll have to ask them tomorrow when I pick it up.

3/4 or 7/8 neck?
I'm reading on here that all PST HP100 are 7/8 necks.

some are pedantic enough as to insist the 3/4 NPS neck 3442 PSI PST E7-100s aren't true HP100s. but most will use HP100 to refer to the 3442 PSI tanks also, including the similar models from Faber/Worthington and even the undesirable spun Asahi/Heiser tanks

There are 3/4" necks, but there are a lot more 7/8" necks. New 7/8's manifolds are very expensive & old ones don't work with new bands. Do some research. Not all lds's know where to get stuff for older tanks.

I have a PST HP100 tank with the 7/8" thread for sale in LA. Up to date hydro but needs Viz. $240.

I'm in Rancho Palos Verdes.

I have a PST HP100 tank with the 7/8" thread for sale in LA. Up to date hydro but needs Viz. $240.

I'm in Rancho Palos Verdes.
that sounds reasonable! can you provide pictures? specifically around the neck, I need to compare it to mine for a match. thanks!

Are you planning to turn these into doubles? Also I assume you know these are DIN-only tanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom