Awesome retractor on Amazon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Price!!!!!!!!
Glad its free shipping.:):):):):)

Oopsies .... hello from Foxboro. Will be careful next time. Thank you for heads up

I see crazy prices like this on amazon more often these days. I don't know it's a mistake of just someone fishing for anyone that hasn't price shopped.

I see crazy prices like this on amazon more often these days. I don't know it's a mistake of just someone fishing for anyone that hasn't price shopped.

I see them too. On eBay as well. My initial reaction was the same as yours, fishing for suckers. But there must be more to it. Amazon searches generally return multiple purchase options, so shopping around is inherent. Sometimes shipping costs vary by orders of magnitude. I'd really like to know what the hell these sellers are thinking.

Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: crazy high prices from sellers... what gives?

Last edited:
From just now:

Capture.JPG

For context.

The cheaper one is likely less robust - buy the other one - the higher the price the better the quality.
It has also Prime option and the second one has no Product Features.
Even the name has the word Scuba, who knows if the second can only be used in dry environment...

I see them too. On eBay as well. My initial reaction was the same as yours, fishing for suckers. But there must be more to it. Amazon searches generally return multiple purchase options, so shopping around is inherent. Sometimes shipping costs vary by orders of magnitude. I'd really like to know what the hell these sellers are thinking.

Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: crazy high prices from sellers... what gives?
I know some sites sellers do that kind of stuff when they are out of stock on an item temporarily but want to leave the ad up. That way they just correct the price instead of having to remake the ad when they get the product back in (I'm pretty sure that's what happens on eBay). I would think Amazon would be high tech enough that wouldn't be necessary but that is a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom