Dive ops WPB / Jupiter, and Irma. How'd they fare?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nolatom

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
We have been lucky SOB's here in New Orleans with hurricanes missing us on both sides, so I almost feel guilty asking about those in the path, but if it's not too early to ask, does anyone know how they made out? Jupiter Dive Center, Emerald Charters, Pura Vida, are the ones I've known and loved.
So hoping it's good news whenever there is news. Web sites don't indicate anything new (yet).

I think most weather the storm well. Narcosis out of WPB/Riviera Beach just had a bit of broken plexiglass.

Almost all Ops in Broward and Palm Beach fared pretty well. Most are looking forward to getting up and running (and making money again) this weekend.

I am curious about the vis although I imagine it has mostly recovered by now. If I weren't flying tomorrow I be diving off the beach tonight looking for lobster.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom