Wanted LIquivision Lynx with 4 transmitters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BaW

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm want to buy a liquivision Lynx with 4 transmitters (to monitor my kids air-tanks.)

To improve my change of getting four transmitters I'm also interested to buy the transmitters one by one. So if you have one and want to sell it let me know.

Thanks!

If I was you I would stay away from Liquivision. I have a Lynx & Koan and a bunch of friends also had Liquivision computer. After 2 years display dims so much that it is unseeable
except at night. contacted company which has been sold to Huish Outdoor and basically no costomer support. Was told out of one year warranty and nothin can be done. I
would think about Shearwater Perdix if I were you- can run multiple transmitters..

perdix ai only handles two transmitters, so it wouldn't be ideal. it could work if op had wanted 4 transmitters for themselves, a spouse, and 2 kids. then they would only monitor the 2 kids and use a spg, spouse monitors on their own. the effective range is also lower for the pps transmitters, so op would have to keep everybody fairly close. maybe could just tether the kids with jon lines like a dog walker.

not sure why that limit is there since the vt4 handles up to 4 transmitters.

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback and I agree that that from what I read on the internet the Liquivusion is probably not the best computer out there. But I haven't found any other brand that supports monitoring over a distance >10 meters/33 feet. If you know of a brand that is capabke of doing so please share.

Thanks!

Hi guys, thanks for the feedback and I agree that that from what I read on the internet the Liquivusion is probably not the best computer out there. But I haven't found any other brand that supports monitoring over a distance >10 meters/33 feet. If you know of a brand that is capabke of doing so please share.

Thanks!
please pm me

I have a lynx for sale w/ trans PM in interested

I've found two Lynx and 3 trnasmitters, so that will do for now.

To all, thanks for you replies!

Back
Top Bottom