Black Friday sales

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cerich

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Active now, picked up 4 more second stages this morning, bringing us to 8 :O

Thanks Chris!

@cerich

The second stages are showing as $130 for me. And the shipping cost seems to be incorrect. 2 second stages costing more than 2 regulator sets I just bought several days ago??? Is that right?

I had been on the fence about the drysuit but the sale brought me down on the "bought" side. Working on the sizing-in-cm form and options now. Thanks.

I ordered a third second stage I had no intention of getting. Now I just need a first and a mini-spg and I will have my pony bottle reg set I (again) had no intention of getting this year. So... first stage Christmas sale? And a service clinic less than 1000 miles away maybe?

See Chris, wasn't it easier when we were just bugging you about the Deep6 dive computer? lol

So... first stage Christmas sale? And a service clinic less than 1000 miles away maybe?

lol. The currently running 25% off sale is still going for the first stages until the end of the month.

Back
Top Bottom