Replacing a Zeagle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My Zeagle lasted about 12 years and about 200 dives (no, I don't get to dive as much as I'd like). The inflater connector rotted and I was not able to get the vest repaired. So,

I looking at getting a new bcd. I borrowed a Free Shark Moniteur and was very impressed. Lightweight, simple, and seemed like very durable.

Problem is, I can't find anyone in the US who sells them?

I'm curious to know who has one and your experience with it. Also, does anyone know of a source in the US?

Thanks, Mark

are you using this mostly as a travel bc? the zeagle express tech, scubapro litehawk, or aqualung rogue might work for you

or try a bpw

My Zeagle lasted about 12 years and about 200 dives (no, I don't get to dive as much as I'd like). The inflater connector rotted and I was not able to get the vest repaired. So,

I looking at getting a new bcd. I borrowed a Free Shark Moniteur and was very impressed. Lightweight, simple, and seemed like very durable.

Problem is, I can't find anyone in the US who sells them?

I'm curious to know who has one and your experience with it. Also, does anyone know of a source in the US?

Thanks, Mark

can't get it repaired? call Zeagle or mailbuscuba.

now if you want to upgrade. what are you looking for in a BCD? do you do more travel, shore diving, boat diving? These play in heavily to what you chose. So decide on what your dive style dictates, not so much price or pretty bits

Couple of things to keep in mind. Your local dive shop is your best friend when it comes to equipment, get equipment that is available. Take your phone in with you, if they won't match your online price walk out, most if not all will match or beat the online dealers.

I have recently moved into the Aqualung BCD's, their Wrapture tank support system is beyond comfortable. They have build options that suit everyone's taste, Jacket, Hybrid, Back inflate.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom