2nd Trip to Triton Bay !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great report... we just got back from Triton Bay. Water was very green with mostly poor vis, but we did get whalesharks and dolphins at the same time!

thank you very much .
wait to see your photos !

3rd pix is WOW, luv it ! I actually almost went there for the opening of the resort back in early 2014 (if i remember right), but for financial reasons I ended going to Philippines instead.

Great destination and fantastic photos!! Put it on my list now!

Btw, when is the whale shark season there? And when is a better time to visit there considering creatures and whether/Visibility?

lovely photos Paolo, thanks for sharing
Just a word of warning for everyone though... I booked flights with Garuda to Kaimana via Ambon for 9 pax for a trip next march, but Garuda cancelled the flight so we had to rebook our tickets and will now go with Lion from Jakarta to Sorong and then Kaimana. Others in our group had to reschedule from Manado to Sorong and then Kaimana which screwed up their stay in Ambon (though that would likely have been cancelled anyway due to the closure of Maluku Divers ;(
So whilst Garuda do have the route, they are still not reliable.

Great destination and fantastic photos!! Put it on my list now!

Btw, when is the whale shark season there? And when is a better time to visit there considering creatures and whether/Visibility?
best viz is Nov - Apr

Thanks so much for posting your review, Triton Bay has been on my wish list for ages. Fingers crossed the Jakarta-Kaimana flight connection improves.
Your photography is stunning.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom