Deep Sea Detectives on History Vault

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wgmontgomery

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As a fan of Deepsea Detectives, I've been looking for a way (Netflix, Hulu etc.) to stream the show. History has a 7 day free trial of their streaming service (History Vault...link below) so I tried it.

Much to my dismay, a search of "Deepsea Detectives" produced no results. Nor did various related (i.e. Deep Sea Detectives, John Chatterton, SCUBA etc.) searches.

I stumbled across one episode: D-Day Minesweeper. Apparently, the episodes that are available are listed by each episode's title. So, I searched for each episode by title and found these:

D-Day Minesweeper
True Story of the K-19
Mystery U-Boat of WW1
Lost Tanks of D-Day
D-Day Troops-Lost at Sea
Raise the Monitor

If anyone finds other episodes, please post their titles. It's possible that I missed one or two.

Enjoy!

www.historyvault.com

BTW, when searching for titles the hyphen is required. In other words, "D Day..." doesn't seem to work but "D-Day..." does.

True Story of the K-19 seems to be a documentary with the same name as a DSD episode but isn't DSD...sorry.

Do they have Death on Lake Huron. That's an episode that's always eluded my grasp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom