For Sale Family Pack of shorty wetsuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CT Sean

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
All in good/excellent condition. Looking for very little money – like cost of shipping plus 5.00 each for “effort” (the heaviest suit would be about 20.00 shipped) via PayPal. Adjustments will be made if multiple suits are desired.

Anyone local enough to Central CT can have them for nearly nothing. Willing to meet within a reasonable distance for the cost of gas.

Neosport Men’s 3mm size: Large. Neoprene around the edge of the neck seal is a little broken down. No signs of degradation anywhere else. No rips, no cuts, no discoloration, no funny smells.

Size Charts | Neosport

42439505794_feb7e02aea_c.jpg

Scubamax Women’s 2mm size: 12. Looks pretty close to brand new

SIZE CHART - SUPPORT

29286433048_6340b5d4ef_c.jpg

Evo Elite (Diver’s Direct house brand maybe???) Women’s 3mm size: 3/4. Looks brand new

Can’t find a size listing for this one. diver’s direct lists only size guide for 5/6 (even though they still sell 3/4)

The EVO Elite Women's 3mm Shorty Wetsuit - 2017 sizing goes as follows:
Size 5/6 Chest- 30-32" Waist 23-25" Weight 105-115lbs height 5'2-5'4" i guess a size 3/4 would be a little smaller for each

Actual suit measurements (when flat):
Chest - 15” (measured armpit seam to armpit seam)
Waist – 11” (at it narrowest)
Length – 20.5” crotch seam to neck seal seam

29286432928_e0fddd42b0_c.jpg

Evo 2mm Child XL. Looks brand new

http://www.diversdirect.com/media/wysiwyg/Size-Charts/evo-wetsuit-size-chart-kids.jpg

42439505824_72c2b7e27d_c.jpg

The EVO Kids’ suits are about 6 years old, bought for a “colder than expected” Keys vacation 6 years ago and only ever used that week before being promptly grown out of. The Neosport and Scubamax are more like 10 years old with very little use prior to my wife and I moving on to fullsuits. All have been hanging in the closet ever since.

pm sent

The Scubamax and the 2 kids EVO suits are sold but the Mens Neosport is still available.

The Scubamax and the 2 kids EVO suits are sold but the Mens Neosport is still available.
The suits I bought arrived in great condition. Thanks for the good deal!

My suit arrived today and it is perfect. Thank you.

Excellent. I baptized mine today....love it. Thank you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom