Sold! Aqua Lung Fusion Essence Drysuit (Women's M) + Fourth Element undergarments + hood

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kitty_Kat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Selling my lightly used drysuit and undergarment because I'm moving to warmer waters. I am the original owner of the suit, socks, and hood, but the undergarment was used a few times before me. Drysuit only has ~20 dives. Selling the following together:

Aqualung Fusion Essence Scuba Diving Drysuit with Drycore (Women's size M)
- Replaceable spandex skin (outer layer) that keeps the suit compressed to your body for a more streamlined fit
- Back entry zipper
- Inner layer incorporates Aqualung's Fusion Drycore technology
- The Oval Permanent Wrist System by Si Tech has been installed on the wrists, allowing you to quickly change torn seals and use drygloves if you would like (not included). Sale will include (2) never used, uncut, silicone wrist seals (size S).
- Suit will come with Aqualung removable Fusion boots (unisex 5/6, women's 6/7) attached, but these can be swapped out for a larger size (not included). The suit could also be used with thicker lace up boots worn over the drysuit sock instead.
- This suit offers a great amount of sizing flexibility, but size M is recommended for women between 5'4" and 5'8", with 34 - 38 chest".

Fourth Element Halo 3D Undergarment (Women's size M short or USA 10/UK 12 short)
- One piece undergarment with high density fleece and incompressible panels - intended to maximize warmth with minimal added buoyancy
- Zip pocket on right arm, convenience zipper on the rear
- Size M short (previously USA 10/UK 12 short) is recommended for women between 5'3" and 5'5", with 35 - 39" chest, 29-32" waist, and 39-42" hips.

Fourth Element Arctic Undergarment socks (Size XS)
- Recommended size for USA men's size 5 (women's 6/7)

Waterproof H1 7mm neoprene hood (Size M)

For reference, I am 5'4" with a 35" chest, 28" waist, and 39" hips and this setup fits me well. I wear a US women's 6.5/7 in shoes. Feel free to message me with any additional questions about measurements!

This suit was last in the water about a month ago in Monterey (52 degree F water) and was plenty warm for those conditions. I had a slow leak during that dive due to a hole in my wrist seal, but I did not experience any leaks on dives prior to that one. New silicone wrist seals were purchased, but have not been cut or installed on the suit (included). The neck seal is latex and does not have any noticeable rips or punctures. It has been cut to size, and is glued in, so you would have to have this replaced if it doesn't fit.

$700 OBO + shipping anywhere within the US. I'll split the cost of shipping with you. Item is located in Monterey, CA.

Attachments

• IMG_9979.jpeg
    IMG_9979.jpeg
    195.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_9981.jpeg
    IMG_9981.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_9982.jpeg
    IMG_9982.jpeg
    92.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9988.jpeg
    IMG_9988.jpeg