Wanted HP133 Doubles in Boston Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt S

Registered
Reaction score
Ideal rig would include hot dip galvanized steel HP133 cylinders and 300 bar din valves and manifold. Current hydro would be nice, too.

Thanks!

You may want to buy a spinal fusion as well...lol.

I’ve got lp121’s here in VA for sale. $500 for the set. They are currently setup for sidemount, but I’ve got the manifold and bands to double em up.

Looks like someone beat me to it, the only sets of doubles I’ve seen for sale are the ones from Frank Woods. There might be one or two sets that people might be interested in selling if you post on some of the local Facebook groups. Shoot me a PM if you want me to send you a link to them.

Thanks to those pointing out the set posted on Facebook. I had looked at those but was hoping someone might have another set they hadn't bothered to post yet. The Facebook set is painted, has only 230 bar valves, and is full of trimix that I can't use yet (beyond my current training). Still not a bad deal, but means that I'd have to try to sell the mix to someone (would hate to just waste it), and possibly replace the manifold (not critical and only about $110). And a little nervous about rust developing if I nick the tank.

You may want to buy a spinal fusion as well...lol.

I’ve got lp121’s here in VA for sale. $500 for the set. They are currently setup for sidemount, but I’ve got the manifold and bands to double em up.

Thanks for the offer, but that's a little far for me to travel.

And wow, 49.9 lbs empty?? I guess the HP133 don't seem so heavy anymore.

Are the LP121’s Available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom