Deep 6 wetsuit sizing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tantram

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Has anyone picked up a Deep 6 wetsuit? The materials and craftsmanship are amazing. However, sizing is a bit wonky. Those that may have picked one up, do you wear the same size as other brands, or did you size down?

I wear a small in the 3 wetsuits I own (Bare, Xcel, ScubaPro) but a small from Deep 6 (3mm) is too large all around. I'm very disappointed (jealous) that they don't make a suit that will fit me.

I purchased a 7mil. deep six wetsuit - but waiting for warmer (non drysuit) weather to try it but what a awesome wetsuit and love the boots

I purchased a 7mil. deep size wetsuit - but waiting for warmer (non drysuit) weather to try it but what a awesome wetsuit and love the boots

Did you try it on? How was the sizing compared to your other wetsuits? I'd love to purchase one for my brother, but worried that the sizing for all of them may run a bit large.

Did you try it on? How was the sizing compared to your other wetsuits? I'd love to purchase one for my brother, but worried that the sizing for all of them may run a bit large.
no I only tried on boots and they fit perfect but will try on wetsuit shortly and get back to you....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom