Closed Selling a bunch of Atomic regulators

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Received my T2 last week and it’s beautiful... looks like new! Exactly as described and exceeded my expectations. Can’t wait to get it in the water.

Dude, I got a couple dives in last weekend on the T2, wow. Very happy with my purchase and not looking back. Very happy to have went above and beyond so that I will not be replacing it anytime soon.

For anyone interested in my last M1 that I’m selling, I have one more M1 DIN. The regulator is newly rebuilt, as of yesterday, it is sealed, and it’s been my tire inflator regulator for the past 10 years because a part was missing from the second stage (wave spring and orifice). I put the parts in and rebuilt both stages.

It isn’t pretty inside, I got it used and it isn’t any better. There is some delamination in the ambient chamber, and some discoloration of the base of the piston, indicating that it had water in it at one point, but it took the kit just fine and the IP is rock solid.

I’ll be using a spare titanium first stage to inflate my tires from now on, so I’ll let this go for $300 if anyone is interested. I’d use it myself with no hesitation, but I still have 10 T2s and 4 more M1s in perfect condition. Buyer pays fees and $10.85 flat rate shipping.

I would like a TX2 first and second stage.

All T2x are gone. I have 4 T2s, yoke, fresh rebuild first and second stages to sell.

How much for t2 first and second stage.
$750

Back
Top Bottom