For Rent: Next years (2020) week Buddy Dive Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i did a day with buddy dive last February from a cruise ship.awesome people .boy i would love this even though i m the only one diving but my wife would just hang out . great price for the accommodations unfortunately we already have another cruise booked at this time .

Price drop!!! $900

Just an FYI, if this doesn't go in the next couple of weeks we are going to deposit this week with RCI

Hi Dork Fish,

Still available?
April 10 through April 19, 2020?

markm

So, are you renting a Buddy Dive 'unit' that you already had reserved? I guess I don't understand the relationship here.

So, are you renting a Buddy Dive 'unit' that you already had reserved? I guess I don't understand the relationship here.
We have a timeshare at buddy dive Resort. So we are guaranteed one week every year. We have decided to go to a different destination in 2020 and decided to went to our week.

Good morning,

With the timeshare it would be from a Saturday to a Saturday...

Yes there is availability

April 11th - 18th

1- bedroom 900.00
2- bedroom 1,250.00

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom