revised padi crew pack info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm planning on doing the PADI IDC (instructor class) in the new year. Dose anyone know what the revised IDC crew pack contains and the going price. I can't seem to find much info.

Hi,

information about the content is in the Q4 training bulletin:

One of the most exciting aspects of the revised IDC is the release of a digital Crew-Pak with an interactive interface that collects learning and instructional materials in one place. After redeeming their digital product access code, candidates log in to an interface that provides access to IDC eLearning, Diving Knowledge Workbook eLearning (a digital, interactive version), PADI’s Guide to Teaching (updated), reference materials such as diver-level quizzes and exams, and as a bonus a reformatted version of the Open Water Diver Course Prescriptive Lesson Guides. In this application, the lesson guides are delivered by section, and are available in the current nine languages.

A physical IDC Crew-Pak is available with the printed versions of learning and instructional materials. It also includes digital access to IDC eLearning and the Open Water Diver Course Prescriptive Lesson Guides. This ensures that all candidates can complete independent study before or during the IDC, and have the lesson guides to use after certification.

As far as I know, no information has been disclosed yet about the price

Cheers,
Carmelo

I wonder if one still get the slates, backpack etc. with the digital crew pack as one would get with the physical crew pack..

You need to check with the CD leading your IDC as to which curriculum they will cover. There is a cutover period through next Nov I beleive..

You need to check with the CD leading your IDC as to which curriculum they will cover. There is a cutover period through next Nov I beleive..

The CD told us we would be doing the new version.

For a fallow up, got to see the new crew pack, it contains the back-pack and slates only.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom