Closed Xtx50 DS4 with 6" Apeks hose and Apeks gauge

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

211ratsbud

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
450 shipped.

A couple scuffs on the reg body. Less than a year old and oxygen cleaned. Nearly 50% off what you could get this for new.

PayPal add 3% unless F&F.

15762490453154276381070562662869.jpg

Where do you get the 50% off figure? The SPG and HP hose add maybe $100 to it. First and second stages are around $600 new for the set last time I looked earlier this year. O2 cleaning at my local shop would add $60.

Dealer cost on the AP0146180IMP is over 100$ on it's own(that's not retail). Have you bothered to look it up your self or just come to crap on my ad?

I have no access to dealer cost. I love the reg and was sort of interested, but not now.

Dealer cost on the AP0146180IMP is over 100$ on it's own(that's not retail). Have you bothered to look it up your self or just come to crap on my ad?

people crap on everything on ScubaBoard. Its like living in a colony of two year olds.

I have no access to dealer cost. I love the reg and was sort of interested, but not now.

Sorry for your loss of interest but to me that is not how you show interest in something somebody has for sale.

Back
Top Bottom