Where to buy H2Odyssey Delta MS4 Mask?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I know this is a long shot, but I'm looking for a shop that has one or two of these discontinued masks. I have been diving with one for 10 years and waited too long to buy a couple of backups.

I'm happy to pay shipping plus a reasonable handling cost if the shop doesn't usually ship but would be willing to.

Thanks!

This is on eBay, close enough?

Diving H2 Odyssey MS12 /SCUBA Mask Goggles /Red/Tempered Glass / With Case | eBay

I looked at an image of your exact mask model. That mask form is awfully close to the Tusa Liberator and the Sherwood Magnum masks. I think some scuba products marketing groups source and share basic components then add their own modifications to make them their "product". I have also noticed this occurs among 2nd stage regulators. There are strong basic similarities among Hog, Dive Rite and perhaps some other 2nd stage regs.

I actually wound up finding a couple of them last week. Thanks though!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom