Scuba Club Cozumel reopening

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divegoose. I hope things are well in Canada. To clarify, March now seems too early so we’ve changed our SCC to June 3-13.

It sounds like the reopening is October but the restaurant will not be open for dinner.

The very edible dinner, actually good dinner, was one of our primary reasons for staying a SCC. The shore diving was the other. I am not sure we will stay there again until the dinner comes back.

Divegoose. I hope things are well in Canada. To clarify, March now seems too early so we’ve changed our SCC to June 3-13.

Overall things are pretty good here on Vancouver Island - we probably have the lowest rate of Covid cases in the country.

Still diving on a regular basis, but really missed out on the warm water diving last March :(

Just waiting for the group to decide when they want to go. Unfortunately with SCC not offering dinners until further notice, much of the group may change their mind on where they want to go. I'll just have to stay tuned.

Divegoose

We were suggested an alternative, precovid. I am not sure if it is still available or not. We will check it out.

if you stay at Casa Mexica, they are reputed to have one of the best included breakfasts on the island.

you then book your dives with deep exposure. They serve you a complete lunch on board the boat during the two tank surface interval.

you then just have to find your own dinners, which you would now have to do with SSC anyway post Covid.

We have found DE to be very reliable and flexible.

the only thing missing is the shore dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom