Aqua Lung Fusion w/ Muliple Skins and Accessories

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not sure how I became a drysuit whore, but once I bought my third suit I decided I needed to cut back. So...I’m selling my Fusion. It is available as either a Bullet or Sport model.

The core is a L/XL Aircore. It is brand new...never been in the water. I just got it from AL after sending my original core in for warranty repair (leaking foot seams). They decided to just send me a new one instead of fixing mine. It is NOT ready to dive because it has a hole for a p-valve, but no valve installed. The old suit I sent to AL had a SiTech Trigon p-valve. AL decided they should go ahead and punch the p-valve hole in my new suit, but didn’t punch the hole big enough. Since I am selling the suit I am going to leave it up to the buyer to install a p-valve. I can include my Trigon if you would like, but you will need to purchase a SiTech p-valve port and have it installed in the suit.

I have 2 L/XL skins; a Bullet and a Sport. The Sport is minimalistic; thin, quick-drying and light. Great for traveling. The Bullet is AL’s answer for tec divers. It is thicker, tougher, includes pads in high-wear areas, and has thigh pockets.

The Fusion has sock feet, so you’ll need boots to complete your drysuit. I have AL Evo4’s in size 11, which I can include if they fit you.

The AL Fusion undergarment is a one-piece fleece suit. It has kept me comfortable on dives in 45 degree water. Mine is a size L/XL.

The wrist seal attachment can accept SiTech Antares drygloves. I have a pair I can throw into the deal if you want.

I am not listing a price because there are so many combinations of what you might want (which skin, boots, gloves, undergarment...). Contact me with what you want and we’ll work out a fair price. I am in Arlington, TX. If you’re nearby I can meet up with you. If not, I’ll ship to US addresses.

If you are interested in specific components, but not the actual drysuit, contact me. Once I have sold the drysuit I will sell any remaining accessories.

I’d consider trade or partial trade for Poseidon regs, a CMF MAV, transfill/blending whips and components, a booster, a Petrel 2 w/ Fischer port, or other tec or CCR stuff.

The undergarment has been sold...everything else still available.

Since my original post I have sent the dry suit to Dive Right In Scuba to have the P-valve professionally installed and leak tested. Now it’ll be ready to dive as soon as you receive it...no assembly required!

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Thread Closed at request of the seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom