Fort Lauderdale September 26-27 diving footage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aue-mike

Contributor
Reaction score
First run with the Panasonic S1H setup...basically planned on sorting out buoyancy and trim, and getting familiar with basic camera functions. Some things I really like and am excited about, while other things I found really annoying, such as the roaming autofocus. Also, something that I also noted with my GH5, is that these mirrorless cameras attract all sorts of sensor dust and particles that can ruin footage (or make post a PITA). We didn't have great underwater conditions this weekend, with a lot of current and hazy visibility. But it still made for a good learning weekend diving with friends. And my first run at seeing what 4K footage looks on YouTube...not impressed with the compression and seeing all the banding that wasn't in the native file I uploaded. Oh well...

Footage of OKINAWA, LADY LUCK, RODEO 25, and the SUCRE. Enjoy!

Nice camera work. And great viz, even at 220 it was decent ambient.

I could watch those all day. Thanks for sharing

Looked great to me, I really enjoyed it. Especially the Grouper! Love those guys.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom