I tested positive for covid

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kudos to Chilly for reminding me of it.

Kudos to you for finding and supplying the website link!

I will be but I also like to talk to people who may have experienced it and especially dive docs that are aware of dive physiology.

Talk to your doctor and ask the questions. No one with any vulnerable position at stake will tell you anything else but to take it too seriously. They will most likely increase worry and anxiety more than anything else. When you ask the question on SB if someone says its nothing and it will pass and then it doesnt then some one may be subject to civil action. as such any media advice other than see your doctor is pushing their luck. My doctor tells me not to worry and see him if I get symptoms, most likely the doctors have a much better knowledge regarding longer term impacts as this is a hot item and they are looking for all the latest info on treating and effects. I keep my Zinc & Vitamin D3 levels high per his reccomendation. Inquire about it. Also I give blood every 2 weeks and I get tested for antibodies every time by the blood bank. That is a good thing for me because if i am feeling run down and think it may have been covid exposed or someone i have crossed paths with recently says they are positive, and get a negative test result, the result keeps any over reaction at bay. I am in the vulnerable age group.

Well wishes for a fast recovery, if you could not stop getting it you also probably can not stop giving it to say your parents or grand parent age groups. Contracting it is one of those come to reality moments.

Regards

I am 62 years old. Parents and grandparents are long gone. It just really makes no sense why ai am this heallthy being this out of shape b

I am 62 years old. Parents and grandparents are long gone. It just really makes no sense why ai am this heallthy being this out of shape b
Didn’t you know. 60’s are the new 30’s. :)

I’m not sure about that but I do not feel like an old man.
This has been one hell of a year. Covid hits, ai retired at the end of July and every plan I had went out the window, I catch it but don’t have any symptoms at all. If I hadn’t tested I never would have known. I have done a lot of profects for my wife including a sweet firepit area gazebo combo thing.

I took another test last Sunday for pre-op for a procedure. The lab is running slowly due to the huge number of tests but my results this Tuesday afternoon came back negative.
I never had a symptom.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom