Frameless mask

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Raphus

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I want to buy a frameless mask with black silicone.
Can you recommend a brand/mask?

Would be really good, if its easy to replace the mask strap with a neopren strap.

Scubapro Synergy Trufit, Scubapro Solo, Maxlus s, comes in black, maxlux-s.jpeg scubapro mask.jpg or the Hollis M1.Hollis M1.jpg

Attachments

• maxlux-s.jpg
    maxlux-s.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 53
My wife and I love our Atomic Aquatics Venom Frameless masks. One of the best seals we've seen. Even with my beard and her deep cheek smile lines.

My wife and I love our Atomic Aquatics Venom Frameless masks. One of the best seals we've seen. Even with my beard and her deep cheek smile lines.
I also like the Atomic, but too expensive for me [ in Australia], and for the same fit [I also have a beard] I can buy 2 of the others [or close enough].

scubapro frameless.jpeg
Scubapro Frameless
If they fit well, fold flat and can be used as as a spare, that is what I want.

https://www.makospearguns.com/Minimus-Mini-Freedive-Mask-p/mmm.htm

MAKO Spearguns Minimus (aka Mini) Freedive Mask
Dive deeper and equalize less! The MAKO Minimus “MINI” Diving Mask sets a new standard in low volume freedive masks.

Perfect fit Guarantee:
Hey Dive Buddies,
I’m so confident in how well these awesome freedive masks fit, I want to prove it to you.
In the very remote chance my MAKO Minimus Freedive Mask does not fit:
  • I will refund the full price of the mask.
  • I will refund the shipping cost of the mask.
  • AND YOU KEEP THE MASK!
All I ask is that you:
  • Give me a call to help me learn about your sizing.
  • Promise to give the mask someone who loves and respects the ocean as much as you do.

Hey Pressurehead, I've got a couple of brand new Atomic Aquatics Venom Frameless model I think
one ghettoised with some badges scraped off and one in the box beautiful what do you want to pay

Back
Top Bottom