Closed iTorch Pro 6 Dive Light with Blue Filter Attachment PRICE REDUCED!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshmellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
iTorch Pro 6 Dive Light with white, red and UV LEDS, plus custom filter attachment and blue 47B filter for additional fluorescent photography. 2400 Lumen with charger and 3 batteries. Excellent condition.

$160 + $10 ship to lower continental states using Paypal

Thank you,

Marshall

_DSC0085.JPG
_DSC0086.JPG
_DSC0087.JPG
_DSC0088.JPG

I'll check into cost and what it will take to ship and deal with customs. Last time I shipped internationally outside of the US, it turned into a paperwork hassle. What's your address in Australia?

Cheers,

Marshall

Looks like it's going to cost $75 USPS for packing and shipping to Australia.

Shippig has really gone up these days :-(

Marshall

Yes, it is. The light itself has white, red and pure UV light LED's. Blue light tends to work better for fluorescent photography, so I designed a filter attachment so you can use a 47B Blue filter, which is the best blue color for turning the main LED's into a more powerful fluorescent light. The light's in good shape and I'm selling it because I two more powerful ones that I outfitted with filters in the same manner.

Let me know if you want it and I'll send my Paypal account # and ship it out right away.

Cheers,

Marshall

I’m just looking for the manual, instructions, packing list if you still have it. I would pay you for a copy

I don't think I have it, nor do I think I included it with the sale. I have a box of manuals from all sorts of gear I have bought over the years. I'll check when I get a moment and see if it's there. Thought I could find a pdf copy of it in my files or on the web for you, but no luck at either.

Marshall

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom