01/01/2010 Annual Dive @ 288 Lake

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Teknadv3x

Contributor
Reaction score
For the past several years we have pulled off a annual January 01 dive at 288 Lake. Starts the year off right and vis is pretty good.
If anyone might be interested in pulling off a dive or dives on the 1st day of the New year speak up. That way I can give Jeremey a heads up.

Dave

I am interested if my broken leg is healed by then.

Would like to do it but I will be on the skiing in Colorado that day.

For the past several years we have pulled off a annual January 01 dive at 288 Lake. Starts the year off right and vis is pretty good.
If anyone might be interested in pulling off a dive or dives on the 1st day of the New year speak up. That way I can give Jeremey a heads up.

Dave
My leg is better and I am still interested in diving on New Year's day.

Thanks,

Vanessar

How is the water in there during the winter tempature wise? I've been thinking about making a trip down but I'm worried it's gotten pretty cold after these last couple of cold snaps.

Dive has been moved to 01/04/2010. Work schedule conflict

Dave

Would like to make it but I will be skiing until the 6th.

Is this dive on for Monday Jan 4th? The 288 website indicates Saturday and Sunday only during winter, so I'm guessing they are opening Monday due to the holiday? Just want to verify.

Is this dive on for Monday Jan 4th? The 288 website indicates Saturday and Sunday only during winter, so I'm guessing they are opening Monday due to the holiday? Just want to verify.

Talked to Jeremey the GM @ 288 lake and he said he would open up 01/04/2010 @ 10am . He will not be open 01/01/2010

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom