09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hockeynut:
I just reat that Byfuglien is one of your Minnesotta boys.
He killed us last game (and last year). He did however play junior hockey here in BC (little consolation).

Look for a lot of action in the Hawks crease tonight.

Heading for a split.

Well Flyers fans, tonight is do or die. Gagne skated yesterday, so maybe, maybe...hope...and with Krejci out maybe we can win at least one. The Curmudgeon and I are heading in to enjoy a few beverages, the music, have some dinner at the CG and go watch hockey! Playoffs have been enjoyable this year.

Well Flyers fans, tonight is do or die. Gagne skated yesterday, so maybe, maybe...hope...and with Krejci out maybe we can win at least one. The Curmudgeon and I are heading in to enjoy a few beverages, the music, have some dinner at the CG and go watch hockey! Playoffs have been enjoyable this year.

Hey look at that you got your wish what a game wow.

I wish I had seen that one.

Hey look at that you got your wish what a game wow.

Hockey night! Hope Flyers fans got to watch the Friday night game. Not sure what it looked like on TV, but the Wachovia Center was electric...and then with 30 some seconds to go got tied up. Can't remember a game as intense. Lots of long shifts. My quads hurt in the morning from jumping up so much!

I just hope Charra is tired tonight (he is huge and with the stick covers so much ice) and that we can send a few by Tuukka.

Good Nucks - Hawks game last night.

Hockey night! Hope Flyers fans got to watch the Friday night game. Not sure what it looked like on TV, but the Wachovia Center was electric...and then with 30 some seconds to go got tied up. Can't remember a game as intense. Lots of long shifts. My quads hurt in the morning from jumping up so much!

I just hope Charra is tired tonight (he is huge and with the stick covers so much ice) and that we can send a few by Tuukka.

Good Nucks - Hawks game last night.

Lets kick some Boston a$$!

flyers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom