09/10 NHL hockey thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll need something to carry me over from New Years to Baseball. Oh, yeah...Caps Hockey. It's exciting right up until the first round of the playoffs ends, then you switch back to baseball....

You know what they say...what's Red and White and plays golf in April.....the Caps!!!!! But they are the only team in town that didn't finish last in their division last season.

Being from Detroit, I love hockey season. It's our best chance for post-season play.

And you can guess who I'm backing to take the cup home.

Hint - longest active streak of post season play of any league.

Go Caps.

To all the new Cap's fans. You know who you are. Buying all the ticket now that they are good and have a big name player. I am having trouble finding tickets to any games now. I can remember going to games at the old Capital Center and watching Langway play sans hamlet. If you don't know what the blue line is for stay home.

Go Caps.

To all the new Cap's fans. You know who you are. Buying all the ticket now that they are good and have a big name player. I am having trouble finding tickets to any games now. I can remember going to games at the old Capital Center and watching Langway play sans hamlet. If you don't know what the blue line is for stay home.

I still have my commerative 1989 Patrick Div Championship puck and I remember watching Jim Craig warming up in goal before the Caps played the ATLANTA Flames at the Cap Center in the last game of the '80 - '81 season....win and they make the playoffs for the first time....alas, they tied.

Hope the Caps are not as good as they looked on opening night..........

Hope the Caps are not as good as they looked on opening night..........

I think they will.

Its a shame that we don't get to see them that often in the west.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom