10% OFF USP-Grade DRYSUIT TALC (Regularly $3.50/8oz, $4.90/lb Bags, see Bottles also)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave4868

Old diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This is the same superior USP-Grade Drysuit Talc so well-liked by hundreds of my customers since I began selling it in 2004! (Please see prices below and full description in my eBay listings.)

This 10% discount is offered to ScubaBoard members ONLY.

From now through December 20th, 2009.

Just purchase through my eBay listings (follow link below) and manually adjust your product total by entering a “Seller Discount” equal to 10% of the product price (not the shipping) and mention your ScubaBoard ID in your PayPal payment! Simple!

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/dave4868.html?do=memberauctions

My usual eBay promotional incentives include low product prices, low shipping costs based on LESS than the actual weight, a bonus for larger orders (“Buy 4 LIKE items, get 5&#8221:wink:, shipping costs CAPPED at $9.00 and FREE SHIPPING for orders of $70 or more of product!

With those incentives in mind, this 10% discount will further sweeten the deal for ScubaBoard Members during this gift-giving season this year. (Give something cheap that they will use for YEARS to come, Dive Clubs love it, HINT, HINT!)

From now until December 20th, 2009.

2009 GIFT SEASON Talc Product Promotion for ScubaBoard Members

ScubaBoard members can take 10% off the cost of any of my USP Grade Drysuit Talc products!

Prices:
  • 8-oz Bag ($3.50)
  • 1-lb Bag ($4.90)
  • 4-oz Bottle ($4.10)
  • 8-oz Bottle ($5.60)
  • Empty 4-oz and 8-oz Bottles for DIY filling ($1.10, $1.20 each, respectively).
Please note that I ship to USA only.

This is a High Quality (US Pharmacopeia Grade) Pure Unscented Talc that is superb for use on drysuit latex seals. It meets the FDA standards for use as a body powder, cosmetic powder and baby powder.

The easily refillable white HDPE plastic bottles have sifter twist tops. They are suitable for repeated DIY refilling, if you are so inclined!

As always, my customers receive fast and courteous communication, shipping and service!

My eBay listings provide even more info:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/members/dave4868.html?do=memberauctions

If you're interested in reading more about this little talc business, click on the link below for my personal details in my eBay "My World" page, which also has links for my eBay listings:

eBay My World - dave4868

As always, feel free to reply to this posting or PM me directly if you have any questions.

Bulk pricing is available on request. Just ask!

Kindest regards and GOOD DIVING! :)

Dave C

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom