100th dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

For me it came amazingly quick. It went 0-20 in about 3 months then I was hovering at 30 for half of year and then bam.. cozumel 10 dives, all the trips to west palm beach.. 4 dives each x many trips. Before I knew it I was at 80. Then I went around caribbean again and hit 99. As I was contemplating how I was going to celebrate 100th dive.. I dove like 20 times in the keys. After that I stopped counting dives.. I usually dive 50+ times per year.

Two years.

10 months for my first 100. Now I do about 100 dives every seven months.

I never saw the benefit in owning my own tanks till I started wanting to dive more and more.. I'd love to make it an every weekend sort of deal!

I'm not even at 25 yet :(

It took me about 5 years. I didn't start diving often till '06 or so. I'm averaging about 50 a year now, though.

I got certified July 2 of 2005, and made my 100th dive the following March. I don't dive that much nowadays . . . :)

So far its about to take me over 2 years, but for twelve months of that time I was deployed to Iraq and I wasn't diving regularly for almost 6 months after that (lack of buddies, non-diving girlfriend, etc) but I got in with a good crew of local divers this february at about 25 dives and I'm around 80 right now. So at that rate I should be able to make 100 by my birthday.

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom