10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CBulla:
Congratulations - I'm up to 222. :confused: Dont ask me how.

Building muscle?

Or... sympathy cycle? :D :rofl3: :11: :)

LOL... really, though, you're doing a great job. I'd bet it is a gain in muscle mass. If it isn't, then you should drop the extra 4 lbs in no time. Keep up the good work. :wink:

I feel the need to buy a pint of ice cream........I have another sore throat!!!

GOOD MORNING ALL!

Well I haven't been to this thread for a while - boy I've missed loads. I've laughed out load a few times, with my coworker here looking at me strange...

I guess CoolTech is the [-]loser[/-]winner again, but I presume its the next biggest loser to win the prize?

Well I hit the choclate again - grr... only twin fingered kitkats (107cals) but still something I wasn't eating a month again...need to stop...

I thought I would check in today, as I've been stationary for the last few days, but today I dropped - I'm down to 156.6lbs (Target +6lbs), but only 4.6lbs into this challenge - I have no change of winning but its the taking part right!

Did I tell ya my size 32" jeans are starting to feel loose..:eyebrow:

Well I'll check in with everyone on Thursday, loads of diving for me over the next few days (3 days off work woohoo!) doing part one (Assistant Instructor) of the IDC.

(Big group hug :hugs: - your all doing great! - And welcome to all new arrivals!)

Don't worry if you fall off, we will hold the train for you!!! Plateau still holding...Sigh

Will weigh in on Thursday. Not impressed lately with the scale. Seem to be plateued also.. for months!!

Alright, everyone...

I honestly thought that my plateau would NEVER break... but it did! Keep working at it! You'll get past it! Everyone has done soooo good... keep it up! Maybe change up the workout, or tweak the food a bit. When I started doing the workout dvds (Walk Away the Pounds.... Awesome, I might add!), I broke the plateau.

I have faith in ALL of you!

CoolTech:
NOTE: I CANNOT WIN THE PRIZE IN THIS CHALLENGE. CONTINUE WORKING ON THIS CHALLENGE. THE PRIZE WILL GO TO THE NEXT BIG LOSER!

That said... Woke up this morning and bang!

For this challenge, I am down 11 lbs. Down from 250 lbs to 239 lbs. Wow! The 240s went quick!

I am now goal +59 lbs!

WTG Cool. Enjoy those weeks when everything seems to work.

I on the other hand started doing cadio every morning, and hitting the gym 2 x week (light weights for toning and range of motion, no heavy lifting). After losing 5 lbs last week, I gained them back over the weekend while on a dive boat. You'd think 8 dives in 2 days, 58 degree water, and swimming around with the sea lions would have burned a bunch of calories. Damn dive boat food!

erparamedic:
Building muscle?

Or... sympathy cycle? :D :rofl3: :11: :)

LOL... really, though, you're doing a great job. I'd bet it is a gain in muscle mass. If it isn't, then you should drop the extra 4 lbs in no time. Keep up the good work. :wink:

Yeah... we'll run wit that.. 220 this AM just for giggles to see if it was just water mass from the weekend or what.. bugger it.

I hit the weights a little heavy this morning, screw the cardio, I was a little pissed off and wanted to burn off the irritation. 530+ with the legs again, though with the adrenaline I was almost throwing it off my feet... I had to keep mentally 'cool' to keep the motion smooth. Changed the cycle of the circuit as well so what I normally start with was last in line. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom