12 Days to Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didn't get any underwater shots with the stickers, but here are some above water shots....

IMG_2211.jpg

I got the after the party shot, underwater. Watch where you are tossing your empties, the Mike! :wink:

Picture_0155.jpg

:cheers: I didn't bother with too many pic with the SB stickers, cause camera wise I was pretty out classed by my buddies, but couldn't resit a couple of humorous shots.

I got the after the party shot, underwater. Watch where you are tossing your empties, the Mike! :wink:

Picture_0155.jpg

:cheers: I didn't bother with too many pic with the SB stickers, cause camera wise I was pretty out classed by my buddies, but couldn't resit a couple of humorous shots.

Oh Jim, I am drinking a couple of your favorites right now:shocked2:Guess what they are:idk:Old Bastard

Last edited:
Thought that you were a red wine and cigar man.

Got a couple AB's in the cellar, waiting for a special occasion, they are by far my current favorite. I but am enjoying a couple Yingling Black and Tans this evening myself. Decent beer, unlike the Ying. Lager, which is just too light for my taste.

Thought that you were a red wine and cigar man.

Got a couple AB's in the cellar, waiting for a special occasion, they are by far my current favorite. I but am enjoying a couple Yingling Black and Tans this evening myself. Decent beer, unlike the Ying. Lager, which is just too light for my taste.

Change is always good.

I know my taste in beers has evolved. I can vaguely remember liking stuff I would not clean a paintbrush in now!

I had a really good dark beer in Ohare last Sat. There was a sandwich/pub there in the airport that had a nice strong dark beer of their own. I wish I could remember the name. I'd look for it around here.

Getting down to DS for the intro class now that the hasslework is behind you?

I know my taste in beers has evolved. I can vaguely remember liking stuff I would not clean a paintbrush in now!

I had a really good dark beer in Ohare last Sat. There was a sandwich/pub there in the airport that had a nice strong dark beer of their own. I wish I could remember the name. I'd look for it around here.

Getting down to DS for the intro class now that the hasslework is behind you?

There is a place in lake Placid that makes it's own beer, the name is on the tip of my tongue. Ther steak is also very tasty. they will limit you to only 2 beers per seving. I wonder what the alcohol content in that beer is:idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom