15 - 25 April Liveaboard to Komodo 40% off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Goeggi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
15 - 25 o April 2011
We are a group of 14 divers that chartered a boat for a 10-day Liveaboard around the Komodo-National park. Unfortunately 3 of us had to cancel at the last moment.
This frees 3 places on which the deposit is already paid. Original Price was 2400.-Euros The price for these 3 places now is 1440.-Euros / place!

In this price the following is included:

• Up to 32 dives
• All meals
• Beverages (including Soft Drinks, Beer and real coffee)
• Your cabin (cabin has own aircon-unit, toilet/shower with hot water, A.V.entertainment system)
• All dive gear if needed
• Nitrox 32% for certified Nitrox Divers
• Excursion to the famous Komodo-Dragons

Not included:

• Your flight to Bali and the inland flight from Bali to Bima and return
• Tip for the crew at the end of the cruise
• Komodo Marine park fee (approx. 100.-Euros)
• Personal expenses

This is a 10 day trip to one of the most diverse diving-destinations on our planet. We will be aboard a beautiful vessel that in regards of food, service and beauty is second to none.
We will fly from Bali to Bima and Board the boat there, this means that after a few hours of boarding the boat, you can dive straight away.
As mentioned above, the price is due to a last minute cancellation of 3 members of our group and you will not likely come across a better offer than this one. The ones of you being familiar
with high-end liveaboards will realize how good this offer is.

Our meeting point will be a Resort in Bali (SANUR area) the 14th of April.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will give you more infos on everything. Please contact me before the 15th of March, as from then on, I will be travelling and have
very limited internet access.

Greetings
Goeggi

Just a quick note: I have internet access up to the 20th of March.
One place still open.
Last chance:)
Goeggi

After the last spot also went to a lucky customer, we just all came back from a FANTASTIC liveaboard to Komodo. A trip report will follow in the week to come.
Have a great day
Goeggi

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom