15l Tank Needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SADivemaster

Registered
Reaction score
I know this specific forum is aimed at trips, reports, etc. but it would not work should I try post it under the gear section.

Today my poor little 15 litre steel did not pass her visual due a rust build up within the bootie. Bugger. And Joburg does not seem to have a single dive shop that stocks 15 litre tanks. Does anyone in any other SA city have access to one?

I did however find one for sale from a online dive catalogue. Tank will cost me $320 US Dollars, and the postage a mere $350. HHHHMMMMMMMMmmmmmm.............

phoned a local school up here. Guy there said they were maybe getting 15L tanks in at the end of the month. I asked price, and he said +- R2500.

The place was Bud & Cathy's Scuba Acadamy, www.fintastic.co.za

Don't know if the price is right though, cause i phoned another place and they said they could get them in for R3200.

Hope that helps

15l have been very scarce here, even struggled to get a couple of 12l dumpys. I'll look around for you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom