1770 diving is back on!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tinytechie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just letting you all know that the 1770 Undersea Adventures dive boat is back in the water!!! We're back to buisness as usual diving out on the Southern Great Barrier and the amazing ship wrecks in the area!

Our Reef trips will take you out to the Bunker Group, which is the stunning southern end of the Great Barrier Reef. We spend the whole day out on the reef and are almost always the only boat out there with never more than 24 people on board. There is the option to do up to 3 dives in the day and unlimited snorkelling in between. Trust me, the reefs out here are not to be missed! I can't wait to get out there again myself and get up close and personal with the seasonal Humpbacks and the year round MANTA RAYS!!!!!

The Wreck trips are for certified divers only and preferably advanced but we're happy to take Open Water Divers and would love to sign off your Deep adventure dive as well! We often visit the MV Karma, an amazing wreck which is just covered in marine life! Drop me a message to hear more about it!

Can't wait to get back diving, hope you all will come out and join us!!

Kelsey

Back
Top Bottom