18th annual Shark Tooth Festival

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fossilbabe

Fossilbabe
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Mark your calenders!

Annual BB&T Venice Sharks Tooth Festival
Dates and Times

Friday, April 9, 2010 - 4pm - 9pm Venice Airport Festival Grounds
Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10am - 9pm 120 E. Airport Avenue
Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 10am - 5pm Venice, FL 34285

Sharks Tooth Festival - Home

One of these years I'll make it!

.. And a 10K run.. wish I knew.. and could prepare for it...drat..

So what day are you dudes and dudettes going?
I will be there Friday,Saturday,and Sunday. Call me at 888-889-7578 toll free number!

Sounds good. We may have company on Saturday so it might be Sunday for me. I'll give you a ring when we are there. I remember in years past that I always had to make a choice between diving the weekend of the festival or actually going to the event. This year the choice is pretty simple. Jeez I wish the water would warm/clear up.

Sounds good. We may have company on Saturday so it might be Sunday for me. I'll give you a ring when we are there. I remember in years past that I always had to make a choice between diving the weekend of the festival or actually going to the event. This year the choice is pretty simple. Jeez I wish the water would warm/clear up.
Great looking forward to seeing you and the family. Cant wait!!!!

Wish I could. Im working all weekend. But I hope to send cub up on sunday. She has ACTS on sat. I dont know if she will remember how to get up there lol. But I going in the water next wknd. Dont care about viz i just want to get bubbles lol.

8 days notice? Sorry, can't make it. Water is still 60 degrees isn't it?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom