Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scblade27

Contributor
Reaction score
I am selling the below items. Everything was working perfectly when put into storage 2 years ago. Stored inside, climate controlled spare bedroom. As always, get everything checked out before betting your life on it if you are not able to do so yourself. Prices do not include shipping. If you need hoses with them let me know what you need and I will see what I have.

-(2) Salvo first stage regulators. These are silver tech regulators with the swivel LP ports and bottom port that is great for hose routing for doubles, side mount, or long hose for rec diving when securing the waist strap. - $40ea

-DiveRite first stage regulator. Same as above, except black and no bottom port. - $40

-Salvo second stage regulator. Great breathing regulator used for cave diving. Pretty much identical to the DiveRite regulators, just blue and black instead of red and black and have a more comfortable mouthpiece in my opinion. I believe they all use the same standard service kits. - $40

Back
Top Bottom